August 14th launch

More
1 month 1 week ago #95 by silgan01
August 14th launch was created by silgan01
Nice launch yesterday. Weather started out iffy, but cooperated in time to start the launch on time.
Congratulations to Bryan on his Level 2 certification! This opens up the opportunity to spend money more rapidly, keeping our vendor happy.
Welcome to our newest member, Dustin.
Thanks to Allan and Bryan for towing the trailer and helping on set up and thanks to all who help in the breakdown at the end of launch. It goes much more quickly when there are extra people.
The issue we had in June with the controller appears to be the battery going bad, as i kept it plugged in the entire launch and it worked fine. One issue was tracked down to a faulty initiator.
Totals for day:
28 launches with 31 motors burned (one 2 engine cluster and one 3 engine cluster)
Emrick led the way with 6 launches.
A-1 B-7 C-1 D-5 E-3 F-4 G-2 H-3 I-2 J-3
Don't think I posted this for the June launch, but if I did, here iti is again:
Most launches: Lee with 6
Flights 56
Motors burned 62 (2 2 stage flights, 2 2 engine clusters and 2 3 engine clusters
A-4 B-8 C-9 D-9 E-4 G-11 H-7 I-7 J-2 K-1

Next launch will be a two day launch 17 and 18 September. We will be collecting launch fees: Club members: one day $5, both days $8. Non club members: one day $10 both days $15. Children fly free.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #96 by Bryan
Replied by Bryan on topic August 14th launch
If anyone got a video of the whole flight including recovery of my AMRAAM I would be grateful to get a copy of it. I have a great video of the ascent but nothing from the descent.

More
1 month 1 week ago #97 by dhabegger1
Replied by dhabegger1 on topic August 14th launch
Hey!

Believe it or not, I have video of the descent as well. From just before the chute deployment to landing. I'll forward that to you on Facebook.

Thanks!

More
1 month 1 week ago #98 by Bryan
Replied by Bryan on topic August 14th launch
That would be GREAT!

Thanks so much.

If you need my Facebook contact info let me know.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds