The state of the launch system

More
1 year 11 months ago #42 by admin
The aluminum front panels are on order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #43 by achoward
Good deal.

More
1 year 11 months ago #44 by admin
Does anyone want to help out by soldering together some igniter leads? We'll need a lot of them for the upgrade of the club system and the test system.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #45 by admin
I made a software change to the test system today to address an issue raised by John. He was concerned that it would be easy to unintentionally select more than one pad when you were only intending to select one. My solution is to add a button on the screen that toggles between two select modes. In the standard selection mode (indicated by "SEL" in the indicator) you can toggle the select state of a pad by touching it on the screen. However, you can only select one pad at a time so selecting a new pad will deselect any pad that is currently selected. In the add pad mode (indicated by "ADD" in the indicator) everything works the same except that the pads stay selected when touching a new pad button. This allows for doing drag races while still ensuring that only one pad is selected at a time in normal operation. Selecting a new group or completing a launch cycle automatically reverts back to normal select mode.

Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by admin.

More
1 year 11 months ago #46 by achoward
Sounds good!

More
1 year 11 months ago #47 by achoward
I can. Let me know details.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds